Posts Tagged ‘Feature Friday’
The Elegant Bee believes your wedding should be something stunning, extraordinary, and extravagant; it is after all, the day you’ve dreamed of. There is no room in this very celebratory experience for the ordinary. “So let them eat cake,” and intoxicate their senses with the delectable aroma of lavish lilies, romantic roses and a visual tapestry of exquisite flowers.
The Elegant Bee’s goal and vision is to create an event that captures your vision, exceeds your expectations, mesmerizes your guests, captivates their senses, creates exceptions to the ordinary, and leaves everyone talking.
It can be daunting for couples to adequately express their vision for their wedding, and that is where The Elegant Bee’s expertise sets them apart. At The Elegant Bee they celebrate marriage – your marriage. They take the time to get to know you, your interests, your passions, your personalities in order to cultivate a look and create a divine style that is “just for you.” Whether traditional and elegant, modern and chic, or out of the box, The Elegant Bee combines creativity and uncompromising quality for a stunning events that leave everyone talking.Feature Friday, florist, florists, Flowers, San Antonio, san antonio wedding, The Elegant Bee, wedding, wedding florist, wedding flowers, weddings
Posted in Feature Friday, Flowers | No Comments »
Aesthetic Options Medical Spa is one of the premiere skincare centers in San Antonio. From an image-conscious perspective, your skin is your most significant investment. Aesthetic Options Medical Spa assures you that your results will directly reflect your investment.
Aesthetic Options Medical Spa provides an atmosphere that envelopes you with charm and beauty, tailoring a skincare package that is exclusively designed with you in mind. The dedicated team at Aesthetic Options Medical Spa cares about each patient and your unique needs. Aesthetic Options Medical Spa‘s team has a wide variety of experience and paired with their state-of-the-art equipment, it ensures they’ll perform each procedure with ultimate precision and the utmost care.
Aesthetic Options Medical Spa serves brides in the San Antonio area with their vast list of services, which includes:
Aging skin treatment
Colore Science Mineral Makeup
Medical massage therapy
Allow Aesthetic Options Medical Spa to be chiefly responsible for your skin and exceed your expectations.Tags: Aesthetic Options Medical Spa, Beauty, Feature Friday, San Antonio, san antonio wedding, skin care, skin treatment, spa, weddings
Posted in Beauty, Feature Friday | No Comments »
Nestled on 40 enchanting wild life protected acres, Lotus Ranch provides both indoor and gorgeous outdoor sites for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and special occasions. Just four miles west of Wimberley’s town square, Lotus Ranch is conveniently located in the Texas Hill Country accessible to Austin and San Antonio brides.
Lotus Ranch specializes in weddings from 50-150 people indoors and 200+ outdoors. Built specifically for outdoor weddings, their beautiful 3,000 square foot flagstone patio and pergola overlook a breathtaking meadow surrounded by 100-year-old oak trees. Your guests will feel a million miles away from civilization.
As an all-inclusive wedding and event venue, brides are able to stay the entire weekend with close friends and family. Park your car and never have to worry about directions, getting lost, or traffic. The guest quarters at Lotus Ranch sleep 22 people and the separate Lotus Suite sleeps up to five people.
Lotus Ranch also has several wedding consultants and coordinators available to help you with details and logistics. Whatever you can dream up, they will try to accommodate for your pleasure.Austin, Feature Friday, Lotus Ranch, San Antonio, wedding, wedding venues, weddings
Posted in Feature Friday, Venue | No Comments »
Since 1994, The Pink Tulip has been fulfilling stationery needs for the Austin area with a wide variety of invitations from some of the finest stationery houses in the business. They offer custom invitations & stationery in addition to the well-established collection at The Pink Tulip.
With fresh ideas, new lines, and custom designs, The Pink Tulip can assist you in making your invitations truly unique. As they continue to grow. The Pink Tulip is proud to offer you one-on-one service and is happy to answer all your questions concerning wording, etiquette, timeline and budget.
Invitations range from simple to extravagant and traditional to contemporary. They also help you with save the date cards, ceremony programs, shower & rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you notes, napkins, cups & koozies, and calligraphy. The Pink Tulip offers you a wide selection of invitations carefully selected for their unique designs. The Pink Tulip is constantly seeking new lines and creative ways to make your invitation one of a kind!
Tags: Austin, austin wedding, Austin Wedding Invitations, austin weddings, Feature Friday, invitations, Texas, Texas Wedding Invitations, The Pink Tulip, wedding, wedding ideas, wedding invitations, weddings
Posted in Announcements, Feature Friday, Invitations | No Comments »
Smile with confidence on your special day! Avery Ranch Dental offers ZOOM whitening, Invisalign, porcelain veneers and cosmetic bonding. Dr. Lowery is accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is experienced in creating that flawless look every bride desires. Be sure to schedule your free cosmetic consultation and give yourself another reason to smile.
When you visit Avery Ranch Dental, your smile is their top priority. Dr. Lowery and her entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of their commitment to serving their patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs.
Avery Ranch Dental is proud to offer the latest, state-of-the-art equipment and techniques suck as:
- Same day crown- computer generated porcelain restorations using CAD/CAM technology.
- Lasers On Site- used as an adjunct to conventional treatment of periodontal disease, and also used in endodontics. Can help minimize recovery time and improve results
- Digital X-Rays -download directly into a computerized patient chart and aid in speedy diagnosis.
- Panoramic X-Ray - allows dentist to check the health of the TMJ, wisdom teeth, and to screen for malignancies of the jaw and sinuses.
- Early Oral Cancer Screening - through the use of a safe blue light, the dentist has the ability to check for any cancerous or pre-cancerous lesions in the mouth.
- In Office Whitening – gives the patient results that can be seen immediately after your visit -up to 9 shades lighter! (individual results vary). This is done with a special light to enhance the action of the whitening agent applied to the teeth.
Tags: Avery Ranch Dental, Beauty, Dr. Elizabeth Lowery, Dr. Elizabeth Lowery DDS, Dr. Lowery, Feature Friday, weddings
Posted in Beauty, Professional | No Comments »
Whatever the occasion may be, Great Events and Rentals wants to celebrate with you! Their dedicated event specialists will help you create your dream event. Let Great Events and Rentals take care of all of your party rental needs.
Great Events and Rentals has a large selection of items for your wedding including:
- Specialty linens- choose from an extensive collection of many regular and specialty linens for all types of tables and events including satin, poly satin, pintuck and tafetta linens.
- Tables- choose from cocktail tables, 60-inch round tables, 72-inch round tables, coffee tables or rectangular tables
- Chairs- choose from inexpensive folding chairs; Chiavari chairs in gold, silver, black, walnut and white; several different types of bar stools; or even chairs for a kids table!
- China, Flatware and Glassware- Choose from a selection of Oneida china and flatware along with any type of glass you might need including water goblets, wine glasses, shot glasses, champagne flutes, coffee cups and more.
- Heaters- Stainless steel outdoor patio heaters are great for any outdoor event where you don’t want your guests to freeze.
- Draping- Choose from a wide selection of pipe and drape with several option for backdrops including drapes for swagging, sheer fabric for layering effects and drapes for ceiling treatment.
- Staging- Choose from a selection of portable staging systems including stages, risers or runways.
- Lighting- Choose from a large selection of LED lights, pin spots, par cans, gobos, and uplighing in the exact color you desire. Lighting systems can also be programmed to change colors at any time and even change colors to the beat of the music.
- Décor- Choose from a selection of décor and props including vases, candelabras, columns, lighted columns, pedestals and arches to help dress up your wedding space.
Tags: Feature Friday, Great Events and Rentals, Rentals, San Antonio, wedding decor, wedding lighting, wedding rentals, weddings
Posted in Feature Friday, Rentals | No Comments »
Make your wedding day even more memorable! LoneStar White Dove Release adds the beauty and splendor of pure white doves to your event. White doves are symbolic of Peace, Love, Unity and Hope. The significance in the release of white doves and the symbolism of their journey will give your event a powerful, meaningful, and lasting impression, as the doves grace the sky, circle together and fly off into the horizon. White doves provide a stunning, spiritual and emotional effect at weddings and other special events.
They offer a variety of release plans, from the simplicity of a hand held release to the magnificence of the release of an entire flock. Their staff will work closely with you to customize your release so that it suits your preferences and is unique to the occasion. The doves are healthy and are properly trained to arrive safely back to the comfort and security of their home loft (yes, they really do fly home!).
LoneStar White Dove Release offers unique and personable service throughout Austin and the surrounding communities.Tags: Austin, ceremony, Dove Release, Event Ideas, Feature Friday, planning, wedding, Wedding dove release, Wedding Traditions, White Dove Release
Posted in Feature Friday, Planning | No Comments »