Posts Tagged ‘specials’
Just because the budget may have gotten smaller or needs to be enforced a little more, doesn’t mean you need to scrimp on that perfect day. Shop around just a little more to try to find the best deals or even send friends out to do the leg work for you.
Visit our Weekly Specials section (San Antonio – http://www.saweddings.com/specialoftheweek.shtml; Austin – http://www.austinweddings.com/specials.shtml) to find deals from local wedding professionals. Also, don’t forget to use our message board, Bride Talk, to find gently used or discounted wedding favors.Tags: Budget, saving, specials, wedding
Posted in Budget | No Comments »
It is that time again! Time for the Bridal Extravaganza. This weekend (Sept. 14) we’ll be in Austin (neither wind, nor rain, nor hail… well you get the drift) will stop us. Next weekend (Sept. 21) we’ll be in San Antonio.
The Bridal Extravaganza is the perfect place to plan your wedding. Whether you are at the beginning of your planning cycle or nearer the end, you can still get a lot of help and great ideas at the shows. Here are some tips to make the most of your show experience:
- Be prepared. Have as much information regarding your wedding as possible. Know your date, how many guests you are thinking about and most importantly, your budget.
- Don’t come alone. Bring a friend, family member and most definitely your groom (or bride as the case may be).
- Dress comfortably. You are in for a lot of walking.
- Bring your credit card/check book. Most (if not all) the professionals at the show will be having day-of-show specials. If you can make a decision during the day, chances are you’ll save some money.
- Bring a camera. You’ll many stunning displays and you may want to take photos to look at later when you are making a decision. Always ask the professional first.
- Bring a great attitude. This is one of the most exciting times of your life. Come to the show and enjoy it!
So don’t miss the Bridal Extravaganza. Tickets are still available. We’ll see you there!Tags: camera, displays, planning, specials, wedding
Posted in Bridal Events | No Comments »